Providing Seniors a place to thrive.
Donate or become a Sponsor today to support Auburn Senior Center.
The Auburn Senior Center is a place for seniors to recreate, learn, get fit and socialize.
Serving seniors since 1980.
Our mission is to honor the dignity of seniors by enriching their quality of life while supporting their independence and vitality. We promote their participation in all aspects of community life by providing opportunities for socialization, recreation, education, information, health and fitness. We provide seniors over 50 with opportunities for socializing, activities, classes, and special events to remain active and independent.
- Seniors receive AARP Free Tax Services.
- We schedule over 1,500 tax appointments for seniors every year.
- Nearly half of our senior members come to the center weekly for activities including volunteering at the center.
- 6.5% of our members are 90+, receive the benefit of free membership and some activities and classes are free to them.
- We have over 450+ members and we are still growing!
- Membership costs only $25.00 per year single or $40.00 per year for double.
Support Auburn Senior Center
If you would like to help the Auburn Senior Center maintain the ability to continue its mission of enriching our seniors lives, please consider donating or becoming a sponsor today!