WEEKLY POKER GAME
Coordinated by Nancy Dawson (530) 878-5317
Date/Time: Thursdays 11:30 - 3:30 pm
Where: Game Room
Contact: Ray Jean 530-885-6692
Game is played with poker chips consisting of white chips (nickel), red chips (dimes), blue chips (quarters) & gold chips (dollar).
There is a five dollar buy in, and more if requested. The betting consists of one bet and two raises. The game played with no “wild” cards
There is one poker table which can accommodate nine players. If two tables are needed, for example 10 people, 5 red & 5 black cards are dealt face down, each player will draw a card; red cards play at one table black cards the other. If at any time only ten players are in attendance and two tables are in use, if one player leaves we will consolidate the table to 9 player.
The game is played “dealers” choice consisting of six acceptable games as follows:
1. Seven Card Stud-No more than 7 players (can’t play with 9 players).
2. Five Card Stud – No more than 7 players (can’t play with 9 players).
3. Texas Holdem – Maximum 9 players.
4. Cincinnati – which consists of 5 card in hand – 5 cards face down on table High/Low split, maximum 9 players. Cards dealt face down will be turned up one at a time for betting until all cards are turned up.
5. Three card poker, High/Low split – Three draws, Aces = 1 or 11 Face cards = 10, all other cards face value. Maximum 9 players.
6. Omaha-High/Low split – Eight or less for low. Maximum 9 players.
Sponsor has the right to dismiss any player who continues to disrupt the game, with no recourse.
Cost to participate in this activity: $3.00 per member/$5.00 per non-member