The Auburn Senior Center will be closed until further notice. We continue to closely monitor and evaluate developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health and government authorities. As information develops, we will provide updates. Click here for a list of resources and assistance.
Coordinated by Ray
Date/Time: Thursdays 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Where: Game Room
Contact: Ray 530-300-5971
Game is played with poker chips consisting of white chips (nickel), red chips (dimes), blue chips (quarters) & gold chips (dollar).
There is a five dollar buy in, and more if requested. The betting consists of one bet and two raises. The game played with no “wild” cards
There is one poker table which can accommodate nine players. Contact Ray to see if space is available at the table.
The game is played “dealers” choice consisting of six acceptable games as follows:
1. Seven Card Stud-No more than 7 players (can’t play with 9 players).
2. Five Card Stud – No more than 7 players (can’t play with 9 players).
3. Texas Holdem – Maximum 9 players.
4. Cincinnati – which consists of 5 card in hand – 5 cards face down on table High/Low split, maximum 9 players. Cards dealt face down will be turned up one at a time for betting until all cards are turned up.
5. Three card poker, High/Low split – Three draws, Aces = 1 or 11 Face cards = 10, all other cards face value. Maximum 9 players.
6. Omaha-High/Low split – Eight or less for low. Maximum 9 players.
Sponsor has the right to dismiss any player who continues to disrupt the game, with no recourse.
Cost to participate in this activity: $4.00 per member/$6.00 per non-member